Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The start of something new...

I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for quite some time now.  It's been months since I closed my facebook account so I decided that since we have so many amazing family members and friends around the country that I should still share what's going on with us.  I've decided to join the many and share what there is to know about our little life here in Minnesota!  Hang in there as I really have not the slightest idea how all these blog postings work.  Thanks for visiting!



3 comments:

  1. Just added it to my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This looks so cute already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog attempts seem to be successful, and it's fun to follow you! We miss you tons and hope to catch up with you sooner than later! I called a while back and left a message and I'm sure you guys have been incredibly busy too....but I will be calling again real soon to throw some dates and such around and to just plain catch up! Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete