Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh, so thankful

This morning I was thinking of all the many blessings that I have in my life and for all that I have to be thankful for.  One of the many things that I’m so thankful for today is my hubby! 
   
He has a total of four national chiropractic boards to complete prior to graduating.  Each time he takes one, we wait five and a half to six weeks for the results.  We just recently found out that he passed his first set!!!  He’s had a year of ups and downs and some unexpected difficulties but he just keeps plugging away.  He works so hard and he’s been doing so well!  I’m just so thankful to have such an amazing man in my life and I think I might just fall a little more in love with him each day…if that’s even possible.

I’m quite a lucky gal…

No comments:

Post a Comment